Visitors are very welcome
Visitors may decide to play 9 or 18 holes. Javea is technically a 9-hole course although with its alternative tee positions and its large double greens it means that golfers can enjoy an 18-hole experience. The course is relatively forgiving, with little thick rough, but is also challenging, particularly on the greens, which are kept in excellent condition.
- On the golf course the wearing of the following is not allowed:
- T-shirts, football shirts or shirts with advertising logos
- Sleeveless or collarless shirts
- Revealing tops
- Beach wear, tennis wear or track suits
- Street shoes, canvas shoes, trainers or sandals
- In the clubhouse appropriate tops must be worn and swimwear and beachwear are not permitted.
- On the driving range and on the tennis court the wearing of appropriate golf or tennis clothing is required at all times.
- Bare tops or singlets
- Swimming / beachwear
Appropriate golf or tennis clothing is required at all times