Dress Code and Competitions
Javea Golf Club operates a strict dress code.
- On the golf course the wearing of the following is not allowed:
- T-shirts, football shirts or shirts with advertising logos
- Sleeveless or collarless shirts
- Revealing tops
- Beach wear, tennis wear or track suits
- Street shoes, canvas shoes, trainers or sandals
- In the clubhouse appropriate tops must be worn and swimwear and beachwear are not permitted.
- On the driving range and on the tennis court the wearing of appropriate golf or tennis clothing is required at all times.